SANTA FROST !!!!



Hey Hey Hey !!!
Now here’s your real christmas present !!!

You’ve been all so good this year, so, boys & girls, we bring you...
3 brand new tracks, a ‘make-it-yourself’ 7’’ by your fav host, Santa Frost !

Fuck yeah, enjoy these 3 traditional tunes in the usual voodoo stew of junkyard trash, drunken choir and Holiday glee !!!

Seriously, this is my seasonal gift from me to youuu !
This evil thing is truly dedicated from the bottom of my fat heart to every single reader of this very blog, to my sweeeet sweeeeeet gal, to the Larsson sisters, to my true brothers Mr Freeze, Fred & El Capitan, all my friends all around the world, my weird ol' folks, and all supporters on this goddam earth and beyond !!!!
Yer all the best !!!!

So fasten your seatbelts and wooooooosh, sleigh ride with me
(and don’t forget to bring the old bottle of christmas booze please)

Yeeeeeeeha !!! (or in this case, falalalalalalalala ad lib)

Rev. Tom Frost :
* Santa Claus Is Coming To Town *
* Deck The Halls *
* We Three Kings *

Or download the whole thing HERE !!!

Comments

Falla La La F**kin La La I've come over all seasonal.
Great stuff Tom you spoil us all!

NEW YOU GOT GOOD TASTE show
"the story of the man who didn't believe in SANTA' is out now.

just use the link below to listen
http://yougotgoodtaste.podOmatic.com/

happy happy Mr A the Barber
Anonymous said…
Oh boy, it's fuckin' great if may express myself !!!!!!!!!!
Sue said…
I LOVE YOU MAN
Anonymous said…
Génial, tout simplement génial.
Bravo et merci mon révérend!

*Pat
Mike said…
woah thank you so much!
Reverend Frost said…
HO HO HO !!!!!
Thank you ! (echo)
Thank you (echo echo echo)
Love you too !
Paul said…
FUCKIN A
Fred said…
GRANDIOSE (in français dans le texte)
roc said…
NIICE !
Anne said…
Holy sweet lovely Rev. Santa Frost! Such generousity and festive spirits! Once again: a WHOLE lotta Larsson love coming your way!! xx
xxx said…
a rock'n'weird christmas !
Boss !
Wild Wild Stark said…
Love yer wild'n'weird holiday spirit and magicial merry-x-mas musick, baby

Stay Sleazy & a ho ho ho,
Jim Stark
Reverend Frost said…
yeeeeeha, thanx !
Hey Mr Stark, Vegas Baby, Vegas !
Happy Camper said…
I played these tracks at my bar and we all had a bump of good cheer! Great production and big bottom sound on these tracks... ace work Reverend, thank you so much!
Unknown said…
Luv the tunes, esp. Santa is coming, the countdown to xmas starts now.

Any chance of a repost of your god rest ye merry gentlemen, remember hearing it years ago and it kicked ass
Reverend Frost said…
Woohoo, it's an honour to be played (especially in a bar) ! Thanx !
Graeme, no prob, I was planning to put some stupid songs the week before xmas anyway ! Cheers too !
Happy holidays y'all.
maudkristina said…
Dearest Sir Frost - I have... no words for how great these tracks are and that's why it's taken me two weeks to say anything. You're the MAN. Mxx

Popular posts from this blog

THEE BLOODY END !!!

A Bloody Summer Mix 2012 !!!

Halloweeeeeeeen (Part 17) !!!